Forgot your password?
Already registered on Facebook or LinkedIn? Sign in using those account details.
Or register with: FacebookLinkedIn
What is your professional reputation? Click here to register and find out.
Post your Who's Who profile on your website or your blog with our handy profile sharing widget →
in Johannesburg South Africa
I have been involved, predominantly, in creative fields in my professional career spanning over the past 10 years. My expertise in marketing, sales, project management, and the film/photography industry have allowed me to be well travelled and great at building relationships with clients and colleagues. My experience in these industries has given me the opportunity to understand consumers and clients and what it entails to meet and exceed their expectations. I am passionate about the work I do in event management and marketing and it shows in my delivery of service.
Katherine St, Sandton, South Africa, 2031
Arts, Culture and Entertainment
-Brainstorm meetings with client and team
-Management of Location,
-Food and Beverage,
-Staging and Audio Visual.
-Client service management
-Quoting and Invoicing of clients
-Performance indicator report
-Artist training and guidance
Production design (film and media)
-Collaborates with the director and director of photography to establish the visual feel and specific aesthetic needs of the project.
-guides key staff in other departments such as the costume designer, the key hair and make-up stylists, the special effects director and the locations manager (among others) to establish a unified visual appearance to the film/ media project.
-implement the scenic elements of that vision
-Supervises set construction and painting, as well as modifications to existing locations, such as changing signs or installing new carpet.
-Proposal for props involved, as well as, implementation of props, sourcing suppliers and post production logistics.
-Successfully implemented, designed, coordinated and managed over 200 photo shoots.
-This process involves working closely with models, photographers, stylists, make-up artists and production managers.
-Hundreds of hours of research as well as project development skills.
-Work in this field has enabled me to develop perfect management skills as well as the ability to organise and co-ordinate many people within a small environment.
-This has also enabled me to work well under pressure and deliver under extreme project deadlines. (full portfolio is available upon request)
-Copywriting and Advertising for SA Tunes Magazine
-Interviewing local bands
-Sale of Advertising in the magazine
Various TV and print work. One of my passions that I work on developing daily.
See latest video here http://lwmag.co.za/music/locnville-stars-above-you-video/ or here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TijiD2MTUo
See portfolio here http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=578345075
Online Media, Internet and E-Commerce
• Sale of online advertising space
• Invoicing and quoting of clients
• Project meetings
• Management of IFashion content
• New client enticement and meetings
• Conceptualization of IFashion’ s first SA Fashion week show
• Running and Control over SA Fashion week show
• Database management
• Marketing related to IFashion
• Sponsorship enticement of all IFashion giveaways
• Client Liaison
• Damage Control
Reason for leaving: To pursue Candyweir Creations
Manufacturing and Industrial
• Sourcing of potential buyers
• Meeting with buyers to manage orders,
• New buyer incentive scheme
• New client enticement package
• Point of sale promotion
• Store front: Window dressing assistance
• Assistance in clothing design
• Supervision from design to production.
• Conceptualization of guerrilla marketing techniques
• Set up and styling of fashion shoots from concept, to model sourcing, to photo shoot, to editing and, finally, to print
Reason for leaving: part-time, short term contract, brought in to boost sales.
Consulting and Project Management
• Telephonic and Internet research
• Database management
• Candidate enticement and initial interview process
• Candidate placement packs
• Telephonic screening
• Diary scheduling
• Administrational tasks
• CV Formatting
Reason for leaving: Head hunted
Broadcast Media, Multimedia and Film
• briefing of new clients
• sourcing of new clients
• event conceptualisation
• event supervision
• event coordination
• invoicing of client
• quoting clients
• sourcing of talent
• training and supervision of talents
• hosting open castings
• client liaisons
• General running of the agency.
Reasons for leaving: I was offered an opportunity to participate in a locally produced reality show, and I decided to take the offer.
• Conceptualization of events
• Sourcing new talent,
• Coordination of events,
• Participation in events,
• Maintenance of Database,
• Administration of company
• Wardrobe management
• Quoting and invoicing of clients
• Client liaison
• Co-ordination of all event related logistics i.e. sound, lighting, stage, scheduling, invoicing, front of house etc.
Reason for leaving: Focus on studies
• Internet research and data capturing
• liaising with the Clients
• ensuring the MD’s personal errands were taken care of
• setting up and running of company diary
Reason for leaving : Part-time contract work
Consumer Goods, Fashion and Retail
• checking Stock
• stock inventory
• entertainment (flairing)
• serving and preparation of drinks and food (fully trained speed-pourer)
• disciplinary supervision
• training of new staff members
• Changing Kegs (cellar training)
• Cash flow management
• Float preparation
• Coffee Barista certification
• serving of food and drinks
• clearing and cleaning
• Take of orders
• Restocking of perishables
Reason for leaving : Better opportunities
2006 - 2009
Diploma - Fashion Marketing
1991 - 2003
Matric Exemption - matric
Incorrect information? Click here to report this profile.
Join Who's Who and earn badges while our ranking system tracks your professional progress: