Executive Job Listing
Retail Specialist/ Supply Chain Specialist /Analyst/ Process Specialist/ Merchandise Planner (S/Su
Consumer Goods, Fashion and Retail
Date posted: Wed, 11 Jan 2017
Expires: Sun, 12 Mar 2017
Compensation: R45000 - R75000
Reference Number: AK/RetailS/SupC/A/PS
National Retail Franchise (180 stores), specialising in new and second hand goods seeks a bright, energetic, out the box strategic thinker who bleeds and breathes retail. This is for a guy who one day fashions himself as the COO or possibly even the CEO. If he wants to get ahead in his career, this is the step!
- This is a senior position reporting directly to the CEO and working closely alongside the CEO.
- A Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Commerce, or equivalent is a necessary requirement.
- Must have 10 years plus retail experience, including 4 years as a Merchandise Planner.
- A proven track record reporting to senior management.
- Provides and supports the implementation of Business solutions including Planograms.
- Drives item-level replenishment with complex and high growth merchandising categories and catalogue management.
- Must be able to forecast and execute financial plans.
- Collaborate cross functionally to strategise and develop plans that align product opportunities.
- Work closely with stakeholders to review season product trends and performance.
- Analyse promotional effectiveness and make future recommendations.
- Analyse historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities to the business.
- Develop processes that build efficiencies and streamline work streams.
- Take on special projects that enhance the merchandising and planning process through the use of technology.
- Analytical skills: Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data.
- Must have strong organisation and time management skills.
- Must be organised, disciplined and able to work under press whilst being flexible and able to adapt in a highly entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management.
E-mail your CV to: anthonyjobs(at)wcp.co.za