Executive Job Listing
ICT and Telecommunications
Date posted: Mon, 20 Mar 2017
Expires: Fri, 19 May 2017
Compensation: R660000 - R720000
Reference Number: SS08
Great Python Developer position is available in Cape Town with the possibility of growth in the future based on performance and hard work.
- Develop software per functional and technical specifications
- Follow SDLC requirements (as required for each project, but typically using Agile methodologies)
- Ensure developed software is unit-tested
- Ensure developed software is peer-reviewed.
- Documentation: ensure system documentation, release notes, installation notes and user guides are created and maintained
- Release delivery leadership: as required, fulfill the delivery lead role, assisting the delivery manager, by coordinating other developers, analysts and testers for a specific release.
- Provide input to, and review, technical documents, solutions, systems and code, etc.
- Provide technical consultancy
- Mentor junior programmers
Qualifications and Experience:
- Formal qualification (Degree or diploma in Computer Science, IT or Engineering) as per matrix
- Project Life Cycle and software development methodologies
- Exposure to version control using Git.
- Understanding of Client/Server and integration technologies
- Experience with developing applications and recommendation.
- Experience with Python, Perl and other similar languages a recommendation.
- Ability to understand and solve debug technology specific exceptions
- Ability to select and motivate appropriate technical solutions that effectively meet customer requirements.
- Can grasp the bigger picture impact of what specific work requirement entail (i.e. understand the wider context and impact of what he/she is working on)
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: XXX-XXXX, you can also contact Simone or Caitlin on XXX-XXXX Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hiring Company Details