Forgot your password?
Already registered on Facebook or LinkedIn? Sign in using those account details.
Or register with: FacebookLinkedIn
What is your professional reputation? Click here to register and find out.
Post your Who's Who profile on your website or your blog with our handy profile sharing widget →
Currently resides in: Gauteng, South Africa
in Johannesburg South Africa
I'm currently employed by the Gauteng Tourism Authority with the responsibility of a Skills Development Facilitator. I have a competitive advantage to fuse and sustain the momentum and apply my outmost capabilities to harness my duties. Skills Development/Training has always been immense interest to me therefore coaching me to maintain a high level customer satisfaction.
O: 011 085 2500
124 Main Street, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2107
Academia, Education and Training
1. Development and implement a tourism training strategy in line with the tourism sector's education and training needs.
2. Assist with the facilitation of a Sector Skills Audit and Needs Analysis with external tourism stakeholders within Gauteng.
3. Facilitate development and accreditation of quality curriculum content for the tourism industry.
4. Effectively monitor service level agreement and manage relationship with external services providers, work with key internal stakeholders to ensure identified remedial actions and improvements are successfully implemented.
5.Develop, manage and monitor the Learning and Development budget to ensure a positive return on investment.
6.Ensure ongoing research and development initiatives to ensure organisation meet or exceed contemporary industry training standard and delivery innovations.
7.Provide necessary support and synergy with other tourism training programmes aligned with NSDS III.
8.Act as liaison with organisation or institutions that validate, accredit and certify education and training programs.
9. Ensure that adequate records kept of both internal and external training.
10. Alignment of training initiatives asa representative of Skills and Equity Committee(National Tourism Human Resource Development Committee)
11. Implement and finalise Learnership agreements, Monitor all Skills Programme Assessment and learning requirement as per SETA contract.
12.Manage Leanership project as defined within the skills development strategy and other social responsibility requirements.
13. Implement training programmes for SMMEs
Johannesburg South, South Africa | 1999 - 2001
ND Tourism Management - Skills Development
Training and Development
Incorrect information? Click here to report this profile.
Join Who's Who and earn badges while our ranking system tracks your professional progress: