Forgot your password?
Already registered on Facebook or LinkedIn? Sign in using those account details.
Or register with: FacebookLinkedIn
What is your professional reputation? Click here to register and find out.
Post your Who's Who profile on your website or your blog with our handy profile sharing widget →
Currently resides in: Gauteng, South Africa
in Johannesburg South Africa
It is my passion to utilise my public relations experience and skills that I have gained, to make a difference in the workplace in an effective manner, adding value to the industry and impacting lives in a practical way.
Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations
• Client coverage reports
• Drafting and distributing media releases
• Organising press kits
• Organising media gifts
• Media interviews and client briefing documents
• Feature tracking
• Arranging review opportunities
• Creating new creative story angles
• Managing and hosting media at client events
• Lobbying for media coverage and building sustaining media relationships
• Manage and compile media lists relevant to client and events
• Sourcing suitable quotes
• Media networking sessions
• Internal and external admin assistance
Arts, Culture and Entertainment
Worked with AEG during the FIFA World Cup South Africa and I was appointed Area Manager while I was studying at Varsity College.
• I was appointed to be supervisor and area manager during the world cup
• I worked at the Ellis Park stadium
• Made sure that the stalls were fully stocked at all times
• Monitored staff
• Ensured nothing went missing
• Controlled staff
• Ensured great working conditions
• Managed to build trust among work colleagues
• Stock taking
• Client reporting
• Drafting and sending various client media releases
• Setting up media interviews
• Social media liaison
• Feature tracking
• Setting up review opportunities
• Finding possible story angles
• Managing internal and client social media pages and client liaison
• Assisted with corporate events for Vodacom and Avon
• Assist in the set up for the event, making various deliveries
• Ensure guests are well taken care of and everyone was happy
• Assist in various marketing campaigns for the organisations clients
2008 - 2010
Diploma in Public Relations - Public Relations
2004 - 2007
Higher Education - Matric Certificate
Incorrect information? Click here to report this profile.
Nominate Musa Strachan for the 2014 Tomorrow's Leader honour!
The Tomorrow's Leaders Convention pays tribute to South Africa's talented young minds and their outstanding leadership potential.
Join the TLC Community →
Join Who's Who and earn badges while our ranking system tracks your professional progress: