Ankara fabric can never go out of style. This is because it is one of those fabrics that help us express our African culture.
Skirts are one of the simplest pieces that can be made from this fabric and there are so many designs to pick from.
You can rock your Ankara skirts for any occasion as long as you pair it with the right tops and accessories.
From hip-hugging skirts to flowy floor-length pieces and show-stopping architectural cuts, we’ve put together 11 unique Ankara skirts that you need to make room for in your wardrobe.
1. An Ankara skirt mixed with tulle gives off elegant vibes
2. This layered Ankara skirt is so unique
3. A high-low skirt screams – Fabulous!
4. Skater skirts are perfect for any occasion be it work or play.
5. The ruffle details on this pencil skirt give it a chic look
6. A color block Ankara skirt will take you from basic to baddie!
7. Midi skirts in a bright Ankara fabric also works
8. Ankara patchwork skirts are so cute
9. This Ankara maxi skirt is so unique
10. A flared skirt in a pretty fabric works well both day and night
11. Peplum skirts are always lovely