Valentine’s Day is one of the most anticipated days in the world’s history. And it’s for no other reason than the fact that it’s a day to show love to the special people or someone in your life.
There is nothing wrong with showing love to neighbors, colleagues, pets, and relatives. But there is an unspoken rule that the day should be spent with a significant other, to make them feel more special and loved.
Perhaps it’s the day you’ve decided to ignite something with someone after butterflies and sparks have been flying here and there between both for you for weeks. Or your plan is to renew the promise of love and commitment to each other – look no further as you are in the right place.
Here, you will be filled with amazing ideas on how to make the day a little more romantic and rewarding for you and your partner. You may think you have explored it all in your relationship, but you never know what new ideas you may find while reading.
Here are the 20 Amazing Date Ideas For Valentine’s Day
1. Go hiking: Don’t give me that look. Yes, hiking is always a great start to a beautiful end or a great way to keep the sparks up. There is nothing wrong with giving this a try. The aim is to bond well with the boo, not so?
2. Take an online mixology class: What’s stopping you from enjoying each other’s company while being tutored by the founder of the world’s best bar? Who says you can’t include bartending to your feather of hats? Create memories now. Take the class already and you’ll both be glad you did.
3. Transform into a local tourist guide: This is an amazing way to kickstart a beautiful relationship. Explore the magnificent depths of your local town with your significant other. The bond this creates is powerful and awesome.
4. Create a waffle bar: Enjoy creating a DIY waffle bar and have a blast while eating your awesome creations. There is nothing as romantic as enjoying tasty waffles with the one your heart beats for.
5. Create a scrapbook of your relationship: This is one guaranteed way to renew the bond. Remember the old times together as you both curate a book showing the journey of your relationship.
6. Try baking: Baking together will help strengthen the bond you’ve already built. Enjoy the mixing and shaking as you both bake. Make sure you get all your ingredients ready and complete in time.
7. Enjoy breakfast in bed: Breakfast in bed on Valentine’s Day will make all the difference. It doesn’t matter if you’ve had it the day before or two days before. Pamper your partner and spending time together is what the day demands, so do it.
8. Go for a drive: A specific destination is not compulsory. Studies show that a drive can help you calm down from stress. Take on the roads with your special person as you both detox and re-energize your minds.
9. Enjoy a wine and chocolate tasting: Why not have fun with this superb combo that not only tastes amazing but also sets the ball rolling for a night of passion and pleasure? You won’t be sorry you did.
10. Have fun crafting something together: No one says you both have to be pros at it. But a definitely great way to spend quality time with your significant other is by crafting a piece that can stand as a cherished possession in years to come.
11. Cook dinner together: Cooking with your partner will never go out of fashion. Make Valentine’s Day more special with a home-cooked meal courtesy of both of you. The bond this brings is simply unmatched.
12. Write love letters to each other: Nothing else screams romance and genuine love like love letters written and addressed to each other. You know the words your partner likes to hear; convey them eloquently in the pretty piece of love letter. Make them smile and fall in love with you all over again.
13. Binge-watch romantic comedies together: There are a plethora of romantic movies to suit your desires on Valentine’s Day. It could be your all-time favourite romantic movie or even a new recommendation; get your bowl of popcorn ready to enjoy the movie snuggled up beside your partner.
14. Send lovely gifts: A gift will always come across as a thoughtful gesture. Show your partner you care by sending that item they’ve been talking about getting. It’ll definitely make them have more reasons to love you.
15. Go on a trip together: A trip with your significant other is always a beautiful idea. Book a romantic getaway for the weekend, even on a budget. This is a great time to renew the sparks and remind yourselves why you fell in love with each other in the first place!
16. Enjoy a bath together: Create a honeymoon-like bubble bath surrounded by candles, rose petals, and a tray of chocolate-covered strawberries. It’s a night to enjoy each other soaked in each other’s arms.
17. Increase your level of intimacy over a bottle of wine: Sit down and ask each other fun or geeky questions. Basically, get to know your partner better as you sip on some quality wine.
18. Give each other a massage: Dedicate at least 30 minutes to giving your partner thorough massage therapy. Spice things up with a bottle of body oil, candles, and soft background music.
19. Learn something new together: Break intimacy barriers in your relationship by taking a class together. This is a great way to deepen your bond.
20. Practice yoga together: A great way to bond with your partner this Valentine’s day is by practicing yoga together. You’ll be glad you did.