Springbok Casino is South Africa’s largest and best online and mobile casino. It has a fantastic interface and software from one of the industry’s veterans, Real Time Gaming.
The interface allows for easy navigation, and all of the casino’s major elements, such as the game list, are right on the home page. Support is available at the casino via live chat, phone (including a toll-free number for South African players), and e-mail.
Another great feature for South African players is support for locally popular banking methods.
The casino also has links to useful information for players, such as articles on the various games available and a blog. Only players over 18 are permitted to play for real money at Springbok Casino.
The casino is licensed by Antillephone NV, authorized and regulated by the Curacao government.
Springbok Casino Awards And Memberships
Springbok casino is completely trustworthy and safe. Gaming Labs International (GLI), a well-known third-party testing and accreditation agency, tests and certifies all of the casino’s games for their integrity and fairness.
Because of the casino’s partnership with Central Disputes System (CDS) Corporation Ltd., players can approach CDS for unbiased dispute resolution. The casino protects players’ payments with industry-standard security technology, such as 128-bit SSL digital encryption.
Mobile Springbok Casino
For fans of mobile casinos, Springbok Casino has an excellent mobile version that allows you to play from your smartphone or tablet. The springbok casino app has an excellent interface and is available on the following mobile platforms:
- Android \siOS \sBlackBerry
- Microsoft Windows Phone
The Springbok mobile casino features over 150 exciting games. Slots, roulette, blackjack, and progressive games are available. There are some cool promotions that mobile fans can take advantage of to enhance their gaming experience at this casino.
Players can deposit and withdraw funds via their mobile device. The casino accepts a limited number of payment methods, but all of them are popular in South Africa. Methods that are supported include:
Credit cards such as Visa and MasterCard are accepted, as are e-wallets such as NETeller, EcoPayz, and Skrill Secure Instant Deposit (SiD) EasyEFT Loyalty and Rewards System – Springbok Casino Loyalty Points
Springbok Casino rewards its loyal customers with redeemable comp points. For every R10 wagered, the player receives one comp point, and 100 comp points are worth R1. 100 comp points is minimum for redeeming for cash credits at the Cashier at any time during the player’s visit to the casino.
Deposit And Withdrawal Methods
One distinguishing feature of Springbok casino is that the preferred currency is the South African Rand (ZAR). South African players will find payment methods used in their home country.
This is significant because it allows the player to transfer funds at the casino using a familiar method rather than a new payment method he has just signed up for. Among the methods are:
- Visa: Visa credit cards are accepted for deposits and withdrawals at the casino. Deposits are instant, whereas withdrawals may take 48 to 72 hours after approval. The minimum deposit is R25, and the minimum withdrawal is R500.
- MasterCard: Only MasterCard can be used to deposit funds. The funds are instantly deposited, and the minimum deposit amount is R25.
- EasyEFT: This is a popular electronic funds transfer service in South Africa.
This method is only free for players who want to deposit funds directly from their bank account. It does not necessitate registration or the use of a credit card.
The minimum deposit is R25, and deposits are instant.
- Wire transfer: The standard procedure is used to withdraw funds from casinos. The minimum withdrawal amount is R1500, and the payment method incurs an R200 fee. The withdrawal process can take up to 20 business days.
- NETeller: This well-known e-wallet allows you to deposit and withdraw money. Deposits are immediate, whereas withdrawals take 48 to 72 hours. The deposit and withdrawal minimums are R25 and R500.
- Skrill (formerly MoneyBookers) is yet another safe e-wallet. Players use it to deposit and withdraw funds. The minimum deposit is R25, and the minimum withdrawal is R500. Deposits are instant, whereas withdrawals take 48 to 72 hours.
- EcoPayz: This e-wallet allows you to deposit and withdraw money. Withdrawals take 48 to 72 hours while deposits are instant. The deposit and withdrawal minimums are R25 and R500, respectively.
- Secure Instant Deposit (SiD): This is a web-based payment service for depositing and withdrawing funds. Deposits are immediate, whereas withdrawals can take up to 72 hours.
The minimum deposit is R25, and the minimum withdrawal is R1500.
The casino allows a weekly maximum payout of R25,000. Any winnings in excess of that amount are distributed over several weeks. The casino reviews all cash-in requests before they are processed.